We regard your privacy as important and information we collect from you, where you chose to provide it to us, is to enable us to send you information about services in which you register an interest.
The information may be provided to other entities within LayRoots for this purpose. LayRoots consists of LayRoots, LLC, with the trade name “LayRoots.” By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for the purposes outlined above. We will not pass it on to any third party outside LayRoots, except to fulfill service or to supply a request.
More detailed information on the policy of LayRoots websites:
Browsing the website
When you visit any site registered and operated by LayRoots to browse information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site for example reading pages, viewing images, or downloading information without submitting any personal information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
Information gathered automatically is used for only two purposes: site management and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The LayRoots websites automatically log visitor information from which summary statistics are created. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
When you visit a LayRoots website, the following are types of information automatically collected and stored in a cookie which is tracked and analysed using Google Analytics:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website; and
- if you linked to our website from a search website, the address of that website and the search term you used.
LayRoots websites and cookies
The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
The following cookies are set on your computer:
- Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz. For more information about these cookies, please see https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies#cookiesSet
- ASPSESSIONID: This cookie contains the users session ID and the cookie will expire when you close your browser. This cookie does not store personal data about you.
- AddThis cookies: _atuvc, _uid, _uit. These cookies are used by the service we use to enable you to easily share web pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks by using the buttons on our website. For more information about these cookies, please see http://www.addthis.com/privacy.
Sending e-mails to LayRoots via LayRoot’s websites
If you choose to submit a question or comment by e-mail, and provide us with your name and e-mail or postal address, we will use that information only to respond to your question or comment and to make contact with you with regard to the services on our site for which you have expressed interest.
Unless you indicate otherwise, we collect your information only for the purpose of answering your question or dealing with your comment and to enable LayRoots to contact you with regard to the services on our site for which you have expressed interest.
We will not share your name, e-mail, or postal address with any third party, other than as described previously. Under no circumstances will we give your name, e-mail, or postal address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise, except to fulfill our services or to supply a request.